Flights to Barcelona (BCN)
Find & Book Cheap Flights
Barcelona is a city located in the northeast of Spain. It is the capital of the autonomous region of Catalonia and the second most populous city in Spain, with a population of 1.6 million in the city proper and about 5.5 million in the metropolitan area. Barcelona is the 12th most populous city in the European Union. The origins of Barcelona date back to the Roman period, when it was known as Barcino. In the Middle Ages, it was a prosperous merchant city and a major cultural center. In 1992, Barcelona hosted the Summer Olympics.
- Barcelona is the capital of the autonomous region of Catalonia in Spain. - It is the second most populous municipality in Spain, after Madrid, with a population of 1,615,908 in 2009. - The city is located on the northeast coast of the Iberian Peninsula, on the Mediterranean Sea.
What makes Barcelona unique is its location on the Mediterranean Sea and its history as a cultural center.
The most popular places of interest in Barcelona are: La Rambla, La Sagrada Familia, Park Guell, Camp Nou and the Barcelona Harbor.
The best attraction in Barcelona is the Sagrada Família.
Josep Tarradellas Barcelona-El Prat Airport
- Guide to Barcelona Airport–El Prat (BCN). All you need to know about Flight Arrivals and Departures, Terminals, Facilities, Parking, Transport, Maps, Car Hire
- Identification Code: LEBL
- Type: largeairport
- Latitude: 41.2971
- Longitude: 2.07846
- Elevation(ft): 12
- Municipality: Barcelona
- GPS Code: LEBL
- Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barcelona%E2%80%93El_Prat_Airport
- El Prat Airport,Barcelona International,Josep Tarradellas Barcelona-El Prat Airport
“Sometimes, flying feels too God-like to be attained by man. Sometimes, the world from above seems too beautiful, too wonderful, too distant for human eyes to see.” – Charles A. Lindbergh